Monday, March 31, 2008

once my eyes are wide open,
my mouth is shut and my body
rest in the ground,I had a vision
and in it, there where you, charming
as before and never, tracking by mi side
in the rooft of the world, enjoying the
taste of the world,the natural disorder
of human,and the duality perception of love.



Momments ago i was looking for a song and a word to attach to the things going trougth my head right now,i wanted to get the artist growing inside my heart to make a beatiful creation but the things didnt go as i expected,the word painkiller come to me while i was painting and in that moment i realize of a miserable truth and that is, that i got a serious problem to express what i fell, i cannot open the river of fellings to go free,im insecure and childish when it gets to that, i also realize that i love words (and pictures of course)and nothing right now can change my mood im happy so happy i just started dancing and singing.

Also i remember that im human after all, i need the fell of holding someone hand,to look at the eyes and find a star,to receive a great kiss, and when some shitty people talks for me, about my fellings, (and that im dont fell a thing at all), i got really upset and pissed and thats the kind of things i really cant stand at all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home